T-Mobile 3G Dash Phone • T-Mobile
• Designed by HTC and powered by Microsoft's Windows Mobile 6.1, the T-Mobile Dash 3G improves on the original Dash model by adding faster connectivity thanks to T-Mobile's new and growing 3G network (available in select markets), which provides fast web downloads and multimedia messaging. Perfect for business or leisure applications, the Dash is a slim Windows Mobile Smartphone that's comfortable to hold and provides crystal-clear calling. Send, receive, and reply to your personal and business email easily with the full QWERTY keyboard and the convenience of integrated Microsoft Office Outlook Mobile software.
• Buy/Review the T-Mobile 3G Dash Phone
T-Mobile Dash Phone • T-Mobile
• Exclusive to T-Mobile service, the quad-band T-Mobile Dash is everything you need to stay connected. Perfect for business or leisure applications, the Dash is a slim Windows Mobile Smartphone that's comfortable to hold and provides crystal-clear calling. Send, receive, and reply to your personal and business email easily with the built-in full QWERTY keyboard and the convenience of integrated Microsoft Office Outlook Mobile software. You can even browse the Web using the included Wi-Fi connectivity or built-in EDGE data support. Other highlights include myFaves compatibility, Bluetooth 2.0, a microSD memory card slot, a 1.3-megapixel camera, and more.
• Buy/Review the T-Mobile Dash Phone
T-Mobile G1 Phone with Google • T-Mobile
• The T-Mobile G1 with Google is the first phone to run on the Android operating system, which provides easy access to a wide assortment of messaging tools and Google apps. Additionally, this open source OS empowers developers to to create and offer applications that add value to the G1. The G1's Home screen (seen at right) is your starting point for using all the applications on your phone. You can customize your Home screen to display applications, shortcuts, and widgets.
Just drag and drop any of your favorite applications, photos, or folders onto your home screen for quick access to what you use all the time (see larger version).
The Android Market hosts a wide variety of unique applications, and with the G1's one-click access to it you can find and download a wide range of innovative software applications--from games to social networking and on-the-go shopping--to personalize your
Buy/Review the T-Mobile G1 Phone with Google
T-Mobile Shadow Phone • T-Mobile
• Despite being a feature-rich, Windows Mobile 6-powered smartphone, the T-Mobile Shadow is designed to reduce the complexity often associated with many smartphones while maintaining all the powerful calling, messaging and picture sharing capabilities you expect. The Shadow's enhanced user-interface is based on the Windows Mobile 6 operating system, which enables you to view and edit Word and Excel documents as well as view emails in their original HTML format and enjoy quick access to contacts with the ability to search a call history and contacts database.
This slider phone offers a large, brightly colorful 2.6-inch LCD screen and spinning scroll wheel for easy navigation. Other features include a 2-megapixel camera/camcorder, Bluetooth for hands free communication and stereo music streaming, MicroSD memory expansion (up to 4 GB), built-in Wi-Fi networking, quad-band GSM connectivity with EDGE data services, and up to 5 hours of talk time. This copper version of the Shadow comes with an extra extended life battery for even more talk time; it also comes in sage (with no extended life battery).
• Black/burgundy • Copper • Sage • Buy/Review the T-Mobile Shadow Phone
T-Mobile Sidekick LXPhone • T-Mobile
• Sleeker and slimmer than its predecessor, the Sidekick LX (2009) for T-Mobile is ready for speed with connectivity to T-Mobile's 3G network for fast downloads and quick access to your favorite social networking sites. Other enhancements include a high-definition LCD, a camera with flash, improved video capabilities, mood lights which lets users set specific settings for various communication alerts, and GPS-enabled Live Search.
The T-Mobile Sidekick LX features a swivel-out 3.2-inch screen, full QWERTY keyboard, and 3.2-megapixel camera/camcorder (see larger image).
The improved Sidekick LX also includes access to streaming online content and GPS-enabled Live Search as well as the ability to add geotag information to photos (see larger image).
Like other Sidekicks, the Sidekick LX's screen slides up to reveal a full QWERTY keyboard, enabling you to fire off quick text messages as well as chat on popular instant messaging services. The Sidekick LX also provides one-click access to the most popular social networking sites, including MySpace, Facebook, and Twitter. Other features include a 3-megapixel camera/camcorder, MicroSD memory expansion to 8 GB (a 128 MB card is included), Bluetooth for handsfree devices and stereo music streaming, digital audio/video player, full HTML web browser, and up to 5.5 hours of talk time. A Sidekick data service is required. Buy/Review the T-Mobile Sidekick LX Phone
T-Mobile Touch Pro2 • T-Mobile • The HTC Touch Pro 2 offers an efficient way for you to manage your daily life, whether at work or play. Featuring a 3.6-inch color WVGA touchscreen (480 x 800 pixels, 65K colors) that slides back and tilts up to reveal a full QWERTY keyboard, the screen is perfectly positioned for reading and creating email, browsing the Web, using Mobile Office applications, and playing videos and games.
With the TouchFLO 3D interface deeply integrated into a customized version of Windows Mobile 6.1, Windows Mobile applications and menus are consistently intuitive throughout, making it easy to view, edit and update Microsoft documents as well as access calendars and manage to-do lists. The Microsoft Voice Command also simplifies locating contacts in the address book, making phone calls, getting calendar information, playing music and starting programs. Buy/Review the T-Mobile Touch Pro2
T-Mobile Wing Phone • T-Mobile • The successor to the popular MDA Smartphone, the T-Mobile Wing quad-band phone has a surprise waiting up its sleeve: just slide the top of the phone sideways to reveal a full QWERTY keyboard. It's especially handy with the inclusion of the new Windows Mobile 6 operating system, which enables you to view and edit Word and Excel documents as well as provides instant message capabilities via Windows Live Messenger. (See more details about Windows Mobile 6 below.) The included Outlook Mobile software offers up-to-date e-mail, calendar and contact information. If you use the T-Mobile Wing in conjunction with Microsoft Exchange Server, you can get instant e-mail from your work account as well as enhanced security features that let you clear data from a device if it is stolen or require high-security passwords to access information. Buy/Review the T-Mobile Wing Phone