Compact Design Only 7.8 Inches Long
Now with Sigma’s Optical Stabilizer system (OS) allowing you use shutter speeds about 4 stops less fast than would else be available, for shooting tele-photography hand held. Six glass SLD elements offset any chromatic aberrations and allow high photo quality throughout the entire zoom range.
Super Multi-Layer Lens Coating diminishes ghosting and flare while assuring crisp and high contrast pictures even at small apertures. A lens design containing an inner zooming and inner focusing allowing convenient handling while the (Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM) ensures silent and high speed AF while providing full-time manual
The minimum focusing distance for the 50-150 lens is 31.5 inches and a 1:6.3.maximum magnification ratio A 9 blade rounded diaphragm generate an appealing blur for those out of focus image areas. By adding a Sigma 2x EX DG APO or 1.4x EX DG APO teleconverter creates a 70-210 f/4 AF zoom telephoto lens or an 100-300 f/5.6 AF zoom telephoto lens.
Sep 12, 2011
• For use with smaller chip APS-c cameras
• HSM (Hyper-Sonic Motor) ensures a quiet & high-speed auto focus
• Minimum focusing distance of 31.5 inches
• maximum magnifications ratio of about 1:6.3
• Compact design is only 7.8 inches long
• Compatible with Sigma APO Tele Converters