Are You Ready to Rock and Roll?
Imaginatively, that is? The Digital Canon SX130 IS Camera is more than qualified for the job: it sports a
12x (28-336mm 35mm equivalent zoom lens, a 12.1MP image sensor, which expands from
wide-angle to super telephoto in a jiffy), and a
stunning 3" display.
That's just the fundamental--also available is fun distinctive effects like Miniatures and Fisheye, stunning 720p HD video that includes stereo sound, plus Advanced Smart AUTO which provides you with the absolute greatest exposure for 28 separate shooting scenes such as Landscape, Beach, Portrait, Snow, Kids & Pets, Poor Light, Foliage, etc.
When you desire it, you can have manual control over focus and exposure, image stabilization that takes control of camera shake as the speed of the shutter becomes low, color variations such as Super Vivid for marvelous saturated colors or select Color Swap (choose a color shade in your image and exchange it with a another specified color), sensitivity as high as 1600 ISO, exposure compensation +/- 2 f-stops in 1/3 stop increments, plus 6 distinctive exposure control methods. Way to go Canon!
720p/1080 Movies and list of
High Def Move Mode Cameras
720p has higher vertical resolution than 1080i, making it preferable for
sporting events such as auto racing and basketball that move at a very fast pace
on live television.
But there's even more features. And the're all achieved with just 2 AA batteries, and you can pick them up almost anywhere in world wide. Isn't that too cool?
• Greater shooting capabilities in 720p HD video - with stereo sound
• A high-powered 12x Wide-Angle Optical Zoom with Optical Image Stabilizer
• Great new scene modes like Miniature Effect for Movies
• Smart Flash Exposure where the camera determines the correct flash.
• Advanced Smart AUTO analyzes faces, brightness, colors, distance and movement
• Powerful DIGIC 4 Image Processor, with 12.1 Megapixels,
• Large 3.0-inch wide LCD enables easy viewing.
• This AA battery-powered camera enables you to easily power up.
• Smart AUTO--the camera automatically selects the best shooting settings for
• P (Program)--access advanced exposure compensation features while shooting automatically.
• Tv (Shutter-priority)--you select the shutter speed to stop or blur action
• Av (Aperture-priority)--you define the aperture to either isolate your subject or
• M (Manual)--the ultimate in creative control, you set both aperture and shutter speed manually.
• Easy--keep the image quality as high as possible for fail-proof images.
• Portrait--the camera sets a large aperture, focusing the subject and blurs the
• Landscape--for front to back sharpness, the camera sets a small aperture.
• Kids & Pets--reduced focusing time for even faster shutter response
• Smart Shutter--automatically take the photo when people smile, wink, or get into frame.
• Low Light--for high quality image capture in an amazing range of dimly-lit situations.
• Super Vivid--Super Vivid intensifies existing hues, saturating the scene with bright colors.
• Poster Effect--poster Effect combines several similar shades into one color,
• Color Accent--choose to retain a single color in your while other colors turn monochrome.
• Color Swap--select a color and replace it with a color you specify for special effects.
• Fisheye Effect--add a classic photo distortion without a fisheye lens.
• Miniature Effect--give images a miniature look with an effect that emphasizes
• Beach--get clear shots of people at a sunny beach without darkened faces.
• Foliage--capture brilliant shots of autumn foliage, greenery and blossoms.
• Snow--shoot clear snow scenes without darkened subjects or an unnatural bluish tint.
• Fireworks--grab brilliant images of skyrocketing fireworks
Current Canon Compact Cameras to Consider