Fujifilm XC 15-45mm F3.5-5.6 OIS PZ Lens
Designed as a compact zoom model for everyday shooting, the black XC 15-45mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS PZ Lens from Fujifilm is made for their X-mount line of cameras with APS-C size sensors. It offers a 23-69mm equivalent focal length, spanning from relatively wide to slightly telephoto, inside a lightweight package that weighs only 4.8 oz and is easy to carry. Thanks to its electric-powered zoom function, the model is capable of smooth and precise zooming throughout the entire range; simply select the desired speed by rotating the zoom ring, then use your camera for the rest.
The XC 15-45mm is composed of ten elements in nine groups, three of which are aspherical and two that are extra-low dispersion (ED) to help achieve optimal image quality and sharpness. It features notable close-up capabilities, focusing as close as 5.1" in wide focal lengths at a working distance of just 2" from the front element. Fully featured, the lens offers optical image stabilization with claims of up to 3 stops of compensation, as well as autofocus via an inner motor for quick and quiet operation. The maximum aperture varies by little more than a stop, from f/3.5 to f/5.6 depending on your focal length, and the minimum aperture is f/22 when fully stopped down.
- Fujinon X-mount lens for APS-C cropped sensors, 10 elements in 9 groups
- Compact and easy to travel with, weighs only 4.8 oz and measures 1.75" in length when collapsed
- 23-69mm equivalent focal length for full-frame sensors, covers several situations from wide group shots to single-person portraits
- Electric-powered zoom for smooth and precise zooming across the entire focal range, two possible speeds that can be changed by rotating the zoom ring
- Minimum focusing distance of 5.1" in wide focal lengths, goes up to 13.8" when set to telephoto
- Optical image stabilization system for shooting in low light, claims up to three stops of improvement
- Inner-focusing AF system with stepping motor, designed for fast yet quiet performance
- Three aspherical elements and two extra-low dispersion elements to help improve image quality
- Maximum aperture varies from f/3.5 to f/5.6, while minimum aperture is f/22 when fully stopped down
Fujifilm XC 15-45mm F3.5-5.6 OIS PZ
Announced Jan 31, 2018 Wideangle zoom lens • Fujifilm X - around $300.00