Pentax AF201FG Flash
Add a little bit of light to nearly any scene thanks to Pentax's All Weather construction of the Pentax AF201FG Flash. This compact unit is compatible with Pentax's P-TTL system for automatic flash exposure and it has a guide number of 66' at ISO 100 and the 19mm setting when used with APS-C DSLRs. A built-in pull-out wide-angle panel is featured on the flash for expanding coverage to a 13mm lens. Also, it tilts from -10 to 135° for full bounce functionality.
In addition to automatic control, the AF201FG has a dial on the back that enables the setting of manual power at 1/1 or 1/4. The flash also offers a recycle time of 4-7 seconds at full power and is compatible with first and second curtain sync modes. It runs on 2 AAA batteries and comes with a case.
- Effective flash range of 2.3 to 26.2' at ISO 100 and f/2
- Works with red-eye reduction modes
- Auto power off after 3 minutes of non-operation
- Quick power on by pressing camera's shutter button halfway
- Battery life of 80-100 full-power flashes