Very Appropriate for Portrait Shooting
Sony 100mm f/2.8 Macro Telephoto Lens
The Sony Autofocus 100mm f/2.8 Macro Lens. a midrange-telephoto lens that's very appropriate for portrait shooting, with macro focusing to a 1:1 magnification ratio is congruent with Sony A and Minolta Maxxum SLRs. Featuring a double-floating element layout eliminates aberrations and assures crisp, high-contrast images. Its circular aperture delivers native appearing backgrounds.
As the aperture blades create a nearly perfect circle at the widest openings used during poor-light shooting, spot-light resources have a pleasant circular defocused appearance.
The minimum focusing distance is 1 feet 2.4 inch. The maximum aperture is f2.8, while the minimum aperture is f32
• Excellent for close-ups and telephoto shots
• A focus-hold button and focus-range limiter improve speed shooting performance
• Auto Clutch to stop manual focus ring rotation
Sep 2, 2011. Announced Jun 5, 2006
• Sony SAL-100M28 100mm f/2.8 AF Macro Autofocus Lens
• ALC-SH0007 Lens Hood for 75-300mm f/4.5-5.6 & 100mm f/2.8 Lens
• 1-Year Warranty
• Front Lens Cap
• Rear Lens Cap
• 1-Year Sony Limited Warranty (U.S. Only)