Perfection Begins With Passion
Sigma hoped to make a pinnacle representation prime with the 85mm f/1.4 HSM DG Art Lens, and they conveyed an optic with high performance, a vast f/1.4 aperture, and an assortment of innovations. with either a Canon EF mount or Nikon F mount
or Sigma mount, this lens offers a super-quick f/1.4 aperture that is extraordinary for getting pictures with an especially shallow depth of field and smooth bokeh. It additionally utilizes two FLD components and one anomalous partial dispersion high refractive index element that diminishes aberrations and guarantees a fresh, clear photo. A Super Multi-Layer covering helps by stifling flare and ghosting.
A Hyper Sonic AF engine gives quick, exact focusing and an expansive focusing ring grants manual focus override for fine tuning. An rounded 9-blade diaphragm likewise makes round, smooth bokeh. It is crerated using a thermally-stable composite material that is light and sturdy and it has a brass bayonet mount. Also, it is completely compatible with Sigma's USB Dock.
- As a major aspect of the Art line inside Sigma's Global Vision series, this lens is intended to accomplish really remarkable optical execution and is in ideally suited for artistic and creative applications.
- This short telephoto 85mm f/1.4 prime prime is intended for full-frame with Canon EF or Nikon F-mount versions, and can likewise be utilized with APS-C versions where it will give a 136mm focal length for Canon and 127.5mm focal length for Nikon F.
- Quick f/1.4 maximum aperture is appropriate for working in low-light situations furthermore gives more prominent control over the focus position when utilizing shallow depth of field styles.
- Two SLD elements and one element featuring a high rate of anomalous partial dispersion a high refraction index have been included inside the design of the lens to rectify any chromatic aberrations all through the whole focusing range and assure high picture sharpness, clarity, and contrast no matter the focus point or aperture setting. This optical design likewise controls distortion and limits vignetting.
- A Super Multi-Layer Coating has been added to lens elements keeping in mind the end goal to diminish lens flare and ghosting and contribute to creating contrast-rich and color-neutral images, even in back-lit environments.
- The integrated HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) features fast and stealth autofocusing, which is further complemented by an optimized autofocus algorithm to deliver smoother focusing execution. The HSM likewise allows full-time manual focus control basically by turning the center focusing ring at anytime.
- Specialized electromagnetic aperture device gives added exposure control dependability that is particularly advantageous when working with quick continous shooting rates.
- A rounded nine-blade diaphragm creates an appealing out-of-focus quality.
- The lens is developed utilizing a Thermally Stable Composite (TSC) material, alongside conventional metals, for more prominent precision and use in wide temperature ranges.
- The bayonet mount is built from brass for guaranteed accuracy and solidness.
- This lens is compatible with the available Sigma USB Dock for adjusting diverse lens qualities and updating the firmware.