The Sequel to the
Extra-Ordinary TRYX Camera
new Casio Exilim EX-TR50 has become the sequel to the Extra-ordinary "TRYX" digital camera, featuring a hinged body which allows the camera assembly to revolve inside of a frame. This provides for
engaging ways of composing images, whether hanging the TR50 on a door knob or placing it on a table . The EX TR50 boasts a BSI-CMOS 1/1.7" image sensor (increased from the former 1/2.3 inches on its predecessor) along with an f2.8, 21mm 35mm equivalent lens. Artistry is a large part of the new TR50: it has numerous 'make-up modes', along with posing shot features and promotion movies . It can also be used as a mirror. Other attribute include a touchscreen 3" 921k monitor, built-in Wi-Fi and 1080p video.
• From the pursuit of beauty comes stunning image quality
• Make-up Plus provides even higher quality images to enhance the expression of beauty
• Make-up BKT (Bracketing) ensures that you capture the skin tone you desire
• A new design that expresses the "Brilliance" of a woman's beauty
• Touch & New GUI features make taking self-portraits easy
• Wi-Fi function for smartphone connectivity
Casio EXILIM EX-TR50 Digital Camera
This new Casio Exilim EX-TR50 has become the sequel to the Extra-ordinary 'TRYX' digital camera, , featuring a hinged body which allows the camera assembly to revolve inside of a frame.
Rated 3/5 based on 13 reviews