Pleasing Bokeh in the Out-of-Focus
Regions of Images
The Panasonic LUMIX G 20mm f/1.7 II ASPH. is an extremely compact, pancake-style prime lens in the Micro Four Thirds system. It is compatible with Panasonic LUMIX G digital cameras. The lens has a 35mm equivalent focal length of 40mm and a fast f/1.7 maximum aperture that offers great low-light performance. The 7-blade rounded aperture produces pleasing bokeh in the out-of-focus regions of images.
Available in Black or Silver
Two aspherical elements minimize both distortion and chromatic aberration. The lens supports the Contrast AF system for high precision auto focusing. Multi-coated elements minimize ghosting and flare to further enhance image quality, and minimum focusing distance is 7.87". The 20mm f/1.7 II features a durable metal mount and body, as well as a 46mm filter diameter.
- Compact, pancake-style prime lens in the Micro Four Thirds system, designed for Panasonic LUMIX G digital cameras
- Features a 35mm equivalent focal length of 40mm and a fast f/1.7 maximum aperture that offers great low-light performance
- The 7-blade rounded aperture diaphragm creates pleasing bokeh in out-of-focus areas
- Dual aspherical elements reduce distortion and chromatic aberration
- Supports the Contrast AF system for highly precise autofocus. Continuous Auto Focus (AFC) does not work for still image capture but is usable when recording video
- Multi-coated elements minimize ghosting and flare
- Has a minimum focusing distance of 7.87"
- Sturdy metal mount and body
- Accepts 46mm filters