Covers the Highly Useful
Zoom Range of 18mm to 35mm
The AF-S NIKKOR 18-35mm f/3.5-4.5G ED is an ultra wide-angle zoom lens that covers the ultra-wide to wide-angle 18-35mm range of focal lengths with a minimum focus distance of 28 cm. This high-performance lens is equipped with two ED and three aspherical lens elements for superior optical performance, yet weighs just 385 g and is compact enough to offer excellent portability.
The AF-S NIKKOR 18-35mm f/3.5-4.5G ED is also equipped with a Silent Wave Motor (SWM) for quiet autofocusing, as well as two focus modes autofocus with manual override (M/A) and manual focus (M) for excellent functionality. This lens maximizes the incredible performance of digital-SLR camera with ultra-high pixel counts, such as the D600, for superior rendering. In addition, its compact, lightweight size makes for an extremely portable FX-format system when used with the D600.
Now you can cover the highly useful zoom range of 18mm to 35mm (27-52.5mm on DX-format cameras) with a great performing full-frame NIKKOR lens that doesn't carry a professional's price tag. Shoot beautiful wide-angle architectural shots, landscapes, group portraits and more; then zoom in for a natural field of view that is slightly wider than what we see with our eyes.
You can even get as close as 0.92-feet from your subject! And since the AF-S NIKKOR 18-35mm f/3.5-4.5G ED is powered by Nikon's Silent Wave Motor (SWM) for ultra-fast, ultra-quiet autofocusing, it's an ideal choice for video applications.
The Nikon 18-35mm is commonly used for Landscape/scenery, Weddings and more.The Nikon 18-35mm is most used by customers who consider themselves to be a Photo enthusiast among others. The Nikon 18-35mm is popular because customers like the following qualities of the Nikon 18-35mm: Fast / accurate auto-focus and Lightweight.
- Versatile FX-format wide-angle (18mm) to standard (35mm) zoom lens
- Excellent choice for travel and architecture
- Landscape and everyday photography as well as HD-Video applications
- Nikon's exclusive Silent Wave Motor (SWM) provides ultra-fast
- Ultra-quiet autofocusing with seamless manual override
- Extra-low Dispersion (ED) and Aspherical (AS) glass elements ensure superior sharpness
- Color correction and other types of chromatic aberration
- Focus as close as 0.92 ft. from your subject