Mamiya 645-AFD III Medium Format SLR Autofocus Film Camera
Mamiya 645-AFD III - without a doubt the number one selling medium format digital camera, Mamiya has one more time created a professional camera that not just solves the requirements of the photographic community - but surpasses them by far. Mamiya's new version of the popular 645 camera series includes the newest technology of auto focus design.
The 645 family always a quick focusing camera, even in the porest lighting scenarios. This latest edition takes that creation to a higher level. Using a new algorithm for focusing, the point of focus can now be chosen by the user to the center, left, or right side of the frame. Or, just set it to "automatic" and allow the camera make the selection on your behalf - which will probably be an object nearest the lens.
Burning up the road to cross-platform picture making, the Mamiya 645AFD III features the very latest Mamiya Serial Communication for External data transfer (MSCE) expertise. All information from your image is precisely shared with the 645 and the digital back. It all happens internally - efficiently, quickly, and well organized.
Individual camera settings like 1/3, 1/2 or full aperture and shutter speed adjustments, flash synch speed, exposure compensation increments, dial functions, dial direction settings, bracketing sequence, and a great deal more are easy to set and recall in an instant. Additionally, separate user on-camera configurations can be stored and then recalled on demand when a number of photographers use the same camera.
Lastly, Mamiya has created "Quick Action" buttons that let you rapidly deploy several functions like bracketing,, multiple exposure, auto focus lock, and auto exposure lock . This advanced camera comes with it all - and at a very affordable price tag for such a
technology packed device containing the last word in h-tech engineering. United with ultra precise Mamiya optics, this 645 camera is a big winner in the cross-platform cameras world.
• Accepts interchangeable 120/220 film magazines, Polaroid proofing backs and digital backs
• Auto focus system that's faster and quieter than ever - even under the lowest lighting situations
• Latest MSCE (Mamiya Serial Communication for External) data transfer technology
• Greater connectivity
• Auto focus clutch for certain Mamiya lenses
• Full Program, Aperture priority, Shutter Speed priority, full manual, "X" mode and "B" (Bulb) exposure modes
• TTL flash compatible
• Retractable shutter to prevent damage - remove film magazine and shutter disappears into the housing
• Great balance and "feel" to the camera
• The first medium-format camera with a magnesium alloy viewfinder cover
• Die-cast aluminum alloy body and film magazine