The Leica APO-Macro-Elmarit-TL 60mm f/2.8 ASPH, designed for working with close-up subjects, and comes in black or silver is an L-mount lens created for the APS-C T-series mirrorless cameras, and delivers a 90mm equivalent focal length. Its genuine macro design allows shooting with a life-size 1:1 maximum magnification ratio, together with a 6.3 inch minimum focusing distance (or a 2.4 inch minimum shooting distance). An internal focusing design keeps the overall lens length the same during shooting, too, for easier operation and use with close-up subjects. Keeping clear image quality all through the focusing range, this lens has an apochromatic design, which banishes color fringing and chromatic aberrations, together with four aspherical elements which are also included to reduce spherical aberrations for enhanced clarity and sharpness.
- Short prime macro telephoto lens is created for the mirrorless APS-C-format T-series cameras, and delivers a 90mm (35mm equivalent focal length).
- Bright f/2.8 maximum aperture is an advantage when working in low-light situations and also provides notable control over depth of field for innovative selective focus images.
- True macro design provides a life-size, 1:1 magnification ratio together with a 6.3 inch minimum focusing distance, or a 2.4 inch minimum shooting distance, for working with subjects close-up.
- Internal focusing mechanism retains the overall lens length during shooting for more precise control when working with subjects close-up.
- Full-time manual focus enables more decisive control when required.
- Apochromatic optical design diminishes color fringing and chromatic aberrations all through the entire focusing range for enhanced clarity and color neutrality.
- Four aspherical elements are included to minimize spherical aberrations and distortions for enhanced apparent sharpness.
- Metal lens barrel provides durability as well as an unmatched, classic look and feel while also included is a matching aluminum alloy lens hood.