Allows Photographers to Get
Close to Their Subjects
Featuring an equivalent 17-35mm 35mm focal length, the Leica T Super-Vario-Elmar 11-23mm f/3.5-4.5 ASPH Lens furnishes Leica T photographers with a transformable wide-angle zoom. It provides an aperture gamut of f/3.5 through 4.5 to f/16 allowing
preservation of a compressed form factor and makes use of four aspherical coverings to control distortion and aberrations. In addition, the lens provides autofocus plus an optional override for manually focusing when required.
Another advantage of the lens is it's close focusing expanse of 7.9", letting photographers move in close to their subject matter. The lens barrel offers an anodized black finish and is created from metal for added durability. A lens hood is also included with the lend and the lens accepts 67mm filters.
- Four aspherical finishes maintain lens' compressed size and controls aberrations
- Optical layout featuring 14 elements within 11 groups
- Electronically controlled aperture and focus
- Reproduction ratio of 1:9.7 at 11mm and 1:5.4 at 23mm
- Focusing from 7.9" to infinity
- Black anodized finish