A Broad Coverage Range is Well-Suited
To Working With Distant Subjects
The Fujifilm XC 50-230mm f/4.5-6.7 OIS Lens is an expansive telephoto zoom lens that provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 76-350mm, covering portrait-length to telephoto perspectives. This broad range of coverage is well-suited to working with distant subjects and the integration of optical image stabilization to help minimize the appearance of camera shake works to produce sharper imagery when working in low-light conditions throughout the zoom range. Benefitting working with moving subjects and for video applications, a precision stepping AF motor is incorporated into the lens to provide high-speed, accurate focusing capabilities.
One aspherical element and one extra-low dispersion element are integrated into the optical design of the lens to help minimize chromatic aberrations while also contributing to high overall image sharpness and clarity. A Super EBC (Electron Beam Coating) has also been applied to the glass elements to further minimize flare and ghosting for enhanced contrast and color neutrality.
- Telephoto zoom lens provides a 35mm-equivalent field of view of 76-350mm, making it suitable for portrait applications and distant subjects.
- Optical image stabilization works to reduce the appearance of camera shake to suit working in low-light conditions throughout the zoom range.
- High-speed precision stepping autofocus motor is ideal for quickly and accurately acquiring focus and ideal for moving subjects and video applications.
- Close-up focus control enables a macro mode focusing range of 3.6-9.8' with a maximum magnification of 0.2x at the telephoto end of the zoom range.
- One aspherical element and one extra-low dispersion element minimize chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range and contribute to high overall image sharpness.
- A Super Electron Beam Coating reduces lens flare and ghosting to enhance image contrast and clarity.